Saturday, July 7, 2012

TRIP IN DECEMBER!!

My wonderful boyfriend (Gareth, G-man, Baby, G-unit, baby boy etc.) surprised me by planning the ultimate trip for us in December. We will spend 5 days in Yorkshire, England at this quaint little cottage with a real fireplace (i.e. REAL WOOD!!)! Think of the movie "The Holiday" and then times a million cause I'm with my love! It will make for a perfect first Christmas together and I'm excited to be in a completely new place for a romantic, relaxing getaway...and obviously much-needed.

From the movie "the Holiday"































We then head off to London for a few days to explore, eat, get tattooed and enjoy the beautiful city (including a ride on the London Eye and of course...SHOPPING!!! Maybe even an ice skate).



I want to get tattooed at The Family Business Tattoo shop by Daniele. He does absolutely amazing realistic roses which will be a beautiful addition to my collection.



I cannot even believe it's a tattoo. I will need something to remember our trip by and I think this will be perfect.

We have a very nice dinner planned at Gordon Ramsay's Maze restaurant which is going to be fucking amazing. I'm a huge fan of his so this adds another layer of crazy excitement for this trip!











Next up...PARIS, FRANCE!!!!! I could not believe it! The most romantic city in the world and I will be there, celebrating New Years and the beginning of what's going to be a fantastic 2013.

We are going to figure out a nice place for dinner on New Years eve, but other than that, just wing it. I want to explore and walk around, popping in and out of cafes and boutique stores. Of course, I will have to make a pit-stop at Chanel.












Words cannot begin to describe how excited I am for this trip. Not only will it be amazing to getaway and do something new for both Christmas and New Year's, it's the thoughtfulness of Gareth putting this all together...for me. I am so fortunate that I have him. I am still in awe sometimes that I'm not living in a dream. Seems too good to be true, but I know that I deserve it. He is treating me like the princess I've always dreamed about...I think my fairytale is real. Actually, I know it is. He's forever a part of me. We are soulmates who lived through some really tough times, but it's now our time to embark on life together.

More to come on all that develops as I continue to research both London and Paris. If anyone has reco's let me know! Would love to do "non-traditional" tourist things. Off the beaten path is always better for our style!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment