Saturday, January 4, 2014

whoa. did I really just write a post on a blog I haven't touched in like a year? Why yes, yes I did.

Not so much for people to read, but for me to look back and ensure I'm hitting my goals. I want to track my journey to competing in bodybuilding. The highs and lows, and all that is in between. It's a tough road, but one that I am determined to master.

I've been on track now for the last 5 days. Nailed my macros, nailed the workouts. I woke up this morning feeling the best I have felt in like 2 months. It tells me that I need to stay committed, it tells me that I really want this. I was getting so discouraged, but I was discouraged even though I KNEW I wasn't putting in the work. That's not fair. I have this notion in my head that "one cheat meal won't hurt," or "endless snacks one night won't kill me." This mental game will not work if I want to achieve this. I know better. So why do I sometimes not win against myself? Only time will tell.

I hope to learn a lot about myself. I hope to get stronger, not just physically but mentally. I want to help others, but mostly I want to help myself. My mind and body are so connected. When one isn't right, the other is affected.

Here's to a great week of staying on track. Saturday and Sunday are my hardest days with eating, but I'm determined to kickass.

xxooxx

No comments:

Post a Comment